Position: Art Director
Location: 96 Winchester, Street, Medford, MA 02155
- Set the overall tone for design work at Liberty Concepts creating innovative digital
experiences for clients.
- Work collaboratively with clients, project managers, designers, developers, and digital
strategists to ensure that clients’ business goals and design objectives are met and
exceeded through targeted custom designs.
- Lead revolutionary and innovative digital design projects, working closely with the web
development team to push more sophisticated coding techniques (i.e., HTML, CSS, JS)
through design parameters that encourage coding innovation.
- Maintain literacy and competency in critical development competencies (e.g., HTML,
CSS, CMS capacities) to ensure smooth transition from designs to development.
- Own high-level projects from conception to delivery and launch.
- Oversee a comprehensive program at Liberty to produce visually compelling, smart user
experiences that adapt to modern digital devices.
- Facilitate the ideation and composition of compelling branding materials/logos for
selected clients through close oversight and management of the design team.
- Ensure the high-quality production of all marketing collateral through the Liberty design
team, including business collateral, print designs, and merchandise concepts where
- Articulate the thought process and value of designs to both company executives and
clients through verbal, written, and visual presentation.
- Review and provide constructive critical feedback on the work of other designers, taking
corrective action where necessary or appropriate.
- Research design trends and techniques.
- Perform quarterly presentations to developers and project managers to inform and direct
new design trends and facilitate collaboration and conversation on how to best
incorporate latest trends and research into overall company workflow.
- Develop and maintain practices and techniques for the design team to maximize quality
- Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or closely related field
- 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Visual design experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Creating web designs across multiple industries and platforms
- Creating logos, marketing materials, and branding exercises.
- Creating print designs and business collateral.
- Working with front-end technologies – especially HTML, and CSS.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, and
- Using prototype tools – especially Sketch, Figma and Invision.
- Using CMS with WordPress.
*Experience may be gained concurrently.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.